Group / Team Coaching & Workshops
LifeCheq Financial Team – Series of Six Workshops
“These soft skills are vital”
- “The workshop added a lot of value. I would like to have more sessions like this.”
- “Janine is very engaging and brings life to the discussions.”
- “The session enabled me to think through a challenge and come up with solutions to deal with it.”
- “The session was fantastic and interactive.”
- “I’m looking forward to another one.”
Akro Capital – Bespoke Workshops (2-3hrs)
“I highly recommend this for other aspiring entrepreneurs.
I found Shift’s workshop to be incredibly valuable in gathering insights into the hurdles that one can come across when starting a business. It was a great way to network and work though some of the blocks I was facing. Two weeks later we followed with a ‘check in’ and this helped with staying accountable and motivated”.
12 Week Programme for Women in Business
“Janine is absolutely amazing. She makes you think and find solutions”.
- “What a great session! Very intuitive and in touch with your audience.”
- “Great to have this platform to reflect. I have new perceptions!”
- “I felt the workshop opened my mind to other possibilities. Thank You”
- “Love the idea of collective consciousness.”
- “The session was insightful”
Allan Gray Academy Consultants – Full Day Workshop
“New possibilities have opened up for me”
- “How to be a more engaged and effective leader.”
- “My self awareness has increased and I have practical tools to use.”
- “How to communicate more effectively and build better relationships.”
- “I’ve gained an understanding how to use language more effectively.”
- “I will do more self-coaching going forward.”
Allan Gray Life Academy – Full Day Workshop
“Please hold these workshops more often, it really helped us”
- “I have new ways and tools to deal with my biggest challenge.”
- “Very well executed, detailed and insightful.”
- “I now embrace change”
- “The content applies to professional and personal life.”
- “I have a different perspective and ways to deal with breakdowns”.